Just want to exchange to another size? Register your exchange online!
Exchanges can be made within 30 days of placing your order.
How to handle your exchange:
• Register your exchange via the button above.
• Pack the products carefully and seal the return package.
• Fill out the commercial invoice and attach it to the outside of the parcel if your return is sent from the outside of the EU. The commercial invoice is not required for UK returns.
• If you received a return label, drop off the package with the courier that is stated on the label. Otherwise you can take it to any courier of your choice and send the package to:
Once we have received the returned package and registered it at our warehouse, your new size(s) will be sent out.
Don't have a commercial invoice? Don't worry - click here to get yours!
- NOTE! Customers in countries that do not qualify for free returns have the financial responsibility for your returns coming back to us.
- Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.
The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to goods which has been used or with broken seals / without tags. The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to underwear, pacifiers, baby bottles, and hair accessories items due to health or hygiene reasons, Exceptions are made for returns of a breastfeeding bra where you have tried it with a breastfeeding insert. Swimwear can be returned / exchanged if tested with underwear and if the hygiene liner is still attached. Due to security reasons, the right return or the right to exchange does not apply to mounted prams nor children's car seats.