For a faster return process - register your return online!
With current developments regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) we understand that planning a parcel drop-off has become more challenging. We are, therefore, extending our returns period from 30 to 100 days so that you have the option to return all unworn pieces (with original labels and packaging) without delay.
The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to goods with broken seals / without tags. The right to return or exchange a product also does not apply to certain items due to health or hygiene reasons, such as underwear, pacifiers, baby bottles, breastfeeding inserts, hair accessories. Due to security reasons, the right return or the right to exchange does not apply to mounted prams and child seats (exceptions are made for returns of a breastfeeding bra where you have tried breastfeeding).
Countries that qualify for free returns are as follows:
UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Finland, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and France. Please note that the countries that qualify for free returns MUST choose UPS as the delivery method when placing the order. A prepaid UPS return label will be provided inside the package when the order is delivered.
With current developments regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) we understand that planning a parcel drop-off has become more challenging.
We are, therefore, extending our returns period from 30 to 100 days for for our US and UK customers so that you have the option to return all unworn pieces (with original labels and packaging) without delay.
Don't have a commercial invoice? Don't worry - click here to get yours!
You can handle your return in two ways, either you click on "Register return" or follow the steps below:
• Fill in the return slip that is included in your delivery.
• Add the return slip to the package.
• Tape the package again and pack it carefully.
• Fill in and attach the commercial invoice to the outside of the parcel if your return is from outside of the EU.
• Take your package to any courier of your choice or the local post.
- NOTE! Customers in countries that do not qualify for free returns have the financial responsibility for your returns coming back to us.
- Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.
All returned items should be wrapped and well packaged so that the packaging is not damaged. Return all items with original packaging if possible and the tags must still be attached. You may not tape or paste anything directly on the product's original packaging.
Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more questions!