Just want to exchange to another size? Register your exchange online!
With current developments regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) we understand that planning a parcel drop-off has become more challenging.We are, therefore, extending our returns period from 30 to 100 days so that you have the option to return all unworn pieces (with original labels and packaging) without delay.
You can handle your exchange in two ways, either you click on "Register exchange" or follow the steps below:
• Please place a new order and return the unwanted item.
• If you purchased your items at a special price please contact our customer service for help.
• Fill in the return form that is included in your package.
• Attach the return label to the package (if you country qualifies for free returns).
• Tape the package again and pack it carefully.
• Fill in and attach the commercial invoice to the outside of the parcel if your return is from outside of the EU.
Don't have a commercial invoice? Don't worry - click here to get yours!
UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Finland, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and France.
- NOTE! Customers in countries that do not qualify for free returns have the financial responsibility for your returns coming back to us.
- Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.