Of course, we want you to be satisfied with your product and have the opportunity to open the package and look more closely at the product. If the product is not as you have imagined, you have 30 days to return it.
We have extended our Returns Policy for Christmas 2019. All orders placed from 01 November 2019 can be returned up until 31 January 2020.
The right to return or exchange a product does not apply to goods with broken seals / without tags. The right to return or exchange a product also does not apply to certain items due to health or hygiene reasons, such as underwear, pacifiers, baby bottles, breastfeeding inserts, hair accessories. Due to security reasons, the right return or the right to exchange does not apply to mounted prams and child seats (exceptions are made for returns of a breastfeeding bra where you have tried breastfeeding).
Here’s how you easily handle your return:
- Fill in the return slip that is included in your delivery.
- Add the return slip to the package.
- Tape the package again and pack it carefully.
- Attach the commercial invoice to the outside if your return is from outside of the EU.
- Take your package to any courier of your choice or the local post.
- Here is the address your return should be sent to:
Norra Stigamovägen 4
555 92 Jönköping
- NOTE! You are the customer who has the financial responsibility for your return coming to us. Please note the package ID of the package that you ship in return to us and request a receipt.
All returned items should be wrapped and well packaged so that the packaging is not damaged. Return all items with original packaging if possible and the tags must still be attached. You may not tape or paste anything directly on the product's original packaging.
Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more questions!